These are a reproduction of 16th century English arrows.
Based on arrows found on the wreckage of the English warship Mary Rose, which sunk in 1545,
I used commercially purchased cedar shafts, field points and goose feather fletchings. The modern field points were used so I could use these arrows for SCA archery competitions. The fletchings were attached to the shafts with modern glue using a modern fletching jig, but they were also tied on with serving thread. The nocks were cut using a hacksaw and woodworking files. These methods were for expedience sake (rather than trying to cut my own shafts and cut goose feathers into fletchings).
Again, I went with the most expedient methods possible, saving dozens if not hundreds of hours of work if I used completely period methods.