Queen’s Prize Tournament is a celebration of the artists in the Outlands. Her Majesty will chose the entry upon whom to bestow Her Prize. The purpose of the Queen’s Prize Tournament is to share the art and skills of the citizens of the Outlands. Entries will not be scored. Because of the shutdown for all of the events in the kingdom, we will be taking this online.
The date is Monday March 15th, 2021. The deadline to enter is: Midnight on Sunday March 7th, 2021.
The theme is “Long live the Outlands”.
The three categories Her Majesty announced were
1) bring your best
2) try something new
3) stag and doe
Children can choose any category and a winner for each age group will be selected(under 6 years old, 7-10, 11-13, 14-17)
The announcement of the winner will be on March 21 at https://www.outlands.org/
- Any gentle, awarded or not, may enter the Queen’s Prize Tournament.
- Sponsors are not required.
- Entrant must enter project information at the MOAS Portal at moas.outlands.org Select "AS 55 Spring Queen's Prize"
- Each entrant may only enter one item.
- The project must be started and completed within the past 12 months.
- The project entered into this Queen’s Prize Tournament cannot have been entered into a higher-level A&S competition (kingdom A&S or inter-kingdom war).
- Minimal documentation is required. For guidelines use form: www.larsdatter.com/ezdoc Documentation is simple: who, what, where, when, how was done and how you completed the entry. This information will be entered through the portal.
There is an opportunity to upload a maximum of 8 pictures of your project. There is a 64 MB limit. Allowed types are: png, gif, jpg, or jpeg.
Additional documentation can be uploaded in PDF form of 10MB or less.
It is suggested to create a brief presentation of your project and link to it in your registration
(Note: you may always go in and add content to your initial registration as long as it is before the deadline)
View the gallery of entries at http://moas.outlands.org/gallery/competition
Questions about the portal can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org